Friday, March 9, 2012

Things I Hate!




Blogs are about opinions. Since I don't have to worry about journalism syndicates or publishing companies getting a stick in their craw from what I write on the Internet, I'll complain about those things that rub me wrong. I'm not going to apologize for anything that might cause anyone else to experience hatred. Also, I'm not going to explain my reasoning for why I hate these things. I'll leave it up to your imagination.
  • Icicles
  • Rakes
  • Dog whistles
  • The Oort Cloud
  • Reverse dives
  • Burlap
  • Hand mirrors
  • Songs in G major
  • Sebum
  • Cubic zirconium
  • Necromancy
  • The Alaskan time zone
  • Rules
  • Viscosity
  • Homographic homomorphic autantonyms
  • Search results
  • Seminars
  • Rolling a 2 on a six-sided die
  • Even Tuesdays
  • Extrapolation
  • Near misses
  • Excess varnish
  • Nested dream sequences
  • Moody babies
  • Half-empty bowls of pea soup
  • Numbskulls
  • Slag
  • Moroseness
  • Jerry Woodstein
  • Medicinal cake batter
  • Torque
  • Sepulveda
  • What should be
  • Cataclysms
  • The opposite of time
  • Bipedal horses
  • Open curly braces
  • Non-empty bowls of pea soup
  • Effort
  • Calcification
  • Transcontinental bickering
  • Dates that don't exist
  • Has-beens
  • Still-ares
  • The Quaker Oats man's shoes
  • Slow-motion sitting
  • Words with a suspicious amount of vowels
  • Caution
  • Pogonophobic authority figures
  • Distinctive features
(Since this is the Internet, I feel obligated to note that yes, I am joking. Except for torque, which I honestly hate.)

Deep down, you know it's evil / You've always known

No comments:

Post a Comment